bleaching

Bleaching and Coloring My Hair

12:28:00


I have been coloring my hair since 4 years ago. But I didn't do it periodically. Only when I feel the need to coloring my hair. My first attempt... I call it as a failure, because my hair color not really changed a lot and far from my expectation. It's also my fault who bought dark color lol. my hair is black and I dye it with dark brown without bleaching, imagine how it is looks like :p It was about I just graduate from High School. To tell you the truth, I know nothing about beauty product  back then. let's say I become more girly after graduate from high school.

So the second attempt, I decided to bleach it because I am too curious with the result if I bleach my hair first. I searched the risk of bleaching. It said it will makes your hair very dried, looks dull, and you need treatments after that like getting hair spa once a week. Because I am too curious, I still did it, and by myself. It's hard to see if the bleach powder are spread great or not. I highly recommend if you want to do your bleaching step at home, ask help for people to apply it for you, cause mine is messily not even T^T. Although I am satisfied with the result. It was very orange-ish (used to think it will be like yellow to the white :P). ah you need Leave it for days before you dye it again.  It is true after the bleaching process is done, you hair will be very very dry, so you really need to apply hair mask once a week. 

After the bleach
I am not going to lie, I actually like it. not because the color is great, but the satisfaction that finally your hair changed color to wayyy lighter. So I leave it more than days. About 2 month lol it was until my holiday ended. I feel like it gives me inspiration to looks better :D and take more selfcamera haha..


2 months after I dye it with l'oreal light brown chestnut red (not sure with the name). I used 2 boxes for my hair length. it was good and the result seriously nice. I didn't dye it for months. I think it's because the bleaching.


Some lesson for bleaching your hair from my experience:
1. Leave your hair dirty for 3 days (do not wash it) so your natural oil will help protecting your hair from more damage.
2. Do not leave it for more than 30 minutes.
3. Your hair will be dry to the extend you will find it's always tangled, so prepare conditioner and do hair mask once a week. It helps to smooth your hair.
4 . Do make some days before dye it with hair color. (3 days - 1 week enough)

Advantage from my experience :
1. You will got your hair color like you want.
2. Your hair are easier to be colored (black hair is harder to dye like takes longer time)
3. if the color washed up, it won't be black lol


You Might Also Like

0 comments