coloring

Coloring My Hair With Freshlight Champagne Pink by Schwarzkopf

12:02:00

This time I will coloring my hair with  Freshlight Champagne Pink by Schwarzkopf. I don't even can pronounce the Schwarzkopf lol. 2 boxes for my hair length. And I dye it without bleaching it first. hope it will turns out great :P

let's start.

This is my hair before. with flash and no flash. you can see my roots already dark. and the end still has the previous color but not that obvious.




Inside the box

There are the number to help you to do the process. Don't forget to do the alergy test before hand.


1. Open the tube with the tube's caps 
2. Squeeze the tube into the bottle number 2
3.  Mixed it by shake the bottle.
4. There is line hole in behind of the box so you can 
put the bottle in there while you preparing your hair.
5. The color will start changing after a few minutes, and ready to apply.

The result!
The result indoor with lights
The Result with sunlight
I kinda hope it will be a little pink like the picture on the box, but it has no pink at all. I do some search in google, and I am not the only one who are not happy with 'no pink' color. It does looks a bit like ginger hair under the sun light, but it wasn't bad. The end of my hair also has the left over color from previous dying so it got more color rather than the roots since I didn't bleach my roots.

The smell also horrible, it is not like I never smell other coloring products. This one for me are more stink than what I used before. The nicest smell for hair coloring is Syoss. I used the Extra Light Ash Blonde 10-0. I would like to recomended that one if you doesn't want to bleach your hair first. I will be light brown.

Nevertherless, I quiet satisfied with this product, the color are good. And I still hope there is a touch of pink. Some people said the color washed up a lil bit after a week and turns into just orange hair. I just dye it for 3 days, so I dunno if it's true. :D see you next time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments