beauty

Nail Sticker? I Love It!

17:11:00

Hi! Hello! 안녕~

When was my last post? May 2nd, 2014... 
Whoa! that's like 1 year and 8 months ago! 
That's pretty reasonable since I only write when I feel there is something to write..
I even pretty sure no one even look at my blog :P

Okay that's it! I want to talk about the nail sticker that I love it..
I don't exactly remember when is the first time I try the nail sticker, I'm sure still in 2015. It's July 2015!
The first one I tried is nail sticker from @sasanails_id

I bought them when I found their pop-up store in Summarecon Mall Serpong.
It just like I see something cute pop-up store full with these nail sticker and decided to visit.
I saw all of their design and the seller herself let me tried one nail sticker in my nails to introduce me with the texture and how easy the nail sticker to apply

I gotta say that is a really good move! because of that I decided to bought one.
The price is 40.000 IDR and they had promo like buy 3 or 4 (not really remember) for 100.000 IDR 
The price in my opinion not that cheap, I mean you can bought 1 nail color with 40k IDR.

But it's worth of the money if you want cute nails but doesn't have time to go the salon for the nail treatment or too suck at this nail art (like me). All you need to do just place them in your nail, buffer the edges and you are done! You might want to apply clear nail polish after that and highly recomend DO NOT USING CHEAP NAIL POLISH! I tried one and it's failing the nail sticker. What I mean with cheap nail polish is something you buy 1 bottle for 10k IDR, please do invest 1 bottle clear nail polish with brand (something like Revlon, cheap but not trashy).

I have posted it online in my Instagram first time using nail sticker


As you can see it's pretty and neat as well. I am very satisfied with the quality.
Ever since then I really considering to buy another one when I come to see their pop-up store again then right away following their instagram for checking their latest design. 
Have I say this last long more than a week more, like two weeks? 
If I haven't then yes this last longer than I expecting.


Months passed and finally found their stand box (?) in Gramedia 
Instantly bought one since I found the one I love it


I cannot help it for not taking pictures because it is just so pretty


A few days later still stick to my nails 



Later then I even talk with my friend to open a nail sticker onlinee shop LOL!
The idea flew away since we can't seems to found the sources to re-selling it.

Oh right! I also tried the one Naughty\Warna\Stroberi\ect sell with much cheaper price (1 for 15.000 IDR)
Since I see the gap in the price, I thought the quality must be different also. Like much worse 10 times.

 
The reality, it doesn't that worst. 3 times worse? the layer thinner than the first one and harder to take it off because it has sticky glue that stick to your nails more. 
Also start falling off rather quickly than the 40K. like in a week starting falling off.
This one also come with 1 buffer too.

The way I applied this exactly the same.


while using the stripped sticker, I bought another one in Stroberi (left one).
 The texture as you can see looks slightly different. But haven't tried it until today.
(you may checking my instagram for see the result later)
Oh you can see the stripped sticker starts to falling off in the edges after a few days.
Very Sad


I am worried the Stroberi's will not fitting my nails that well. 
The shape looks bigger than my nails. 
Also Stroberi did not giving me free buffer.

Do you need my summary for pro and cons?

Pro :
- Easy To Apply
- Saving time
- Cute Design
- Cheaper than nail art

Cons :
- Will leave glue on your nails, and this hard to remove
- when you take it off, you will feel like your nails come to new fresh air.
means your nails not getting enough air (if it does breath lol) while using stickers
- dry nails (don't know if this only applied to me)
- got ugly when they start to falling off

Okay that is all.
See you in my next post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments