A'pieu

A'PIEU Air Fit Cushion XP Review

15:05:00

Let's talk about this A'PIEU Air Fit Cushion XP, my 2nd cushion review.

I have been using this for a month and love it very much.
The reason why I am still not writing my review is because I have no free time to write a blog entry.
Every my free time in weekend, I use that for searching wedding vendors or attending friends marriage party.
And when I do have free time, I feel like I need used that time for watching movie!
Oh yea, I just watching the newest Startrek film. I don't really enjoying the story. Something is missing but I also not sure whether it is because I am too tired or just my expectation is high. Okay, enough with Prologue story XD

I think A'pieu Air Fit Cushion has several type and several packaging. I don't really search those information, all I know that A'pieu has 3 type of Air Fit Cushion Air Fit Cushion, Air fit cushion XP and Air Fit Cushion blushing. I think the differences between normal air fit (blue) and air fit xp (pink) is the blue one more for Oily skin and pink one for dry skin and blush obviously a blush. (Please correct me if I am wrong)

I don't search any information before buying this such as what type suit my dry skin ect. I only saw this cushion on sale, pretty price then I bought the one in shade 21. I bought this for IDR 87.000 without refill on Qoo10. Pretty cheap for a cushion. I have been wanting to buy a cushion because my missha cushion already run out and my Etude real powder cushion not suitable for my dry skin soooo yeah why not trying this A'pieu cushion.



+ Packaging I LOVE IT! It is so pretty! Pink-ish, reflects and simple. You know nowday is like 'less is better'.Even when you capture it with your camera, the packaging still pretty. I am in love with the packaging!+ Good coverage, enough for my skin. I don't need concealer for everyday use
+ A good scent, not really fond.
+ Dewy finish but not too much
+ Long lasting, I don't retouch.
+ Natural finish
+ Affordable



- All plastic
- A bit thinner (14g only!)
- Clings on dry patches after a few hours when my skin very dry
- It does transfer a little, so a little powder will help
- Only available in two shades. Not good for dark skin.

After and before using the cushion
As you can see by this picture, how well the coverage is from this A'pieu Air Fit Cushion XP. Like I said before that this cushion finish is dewy but not too moist like my Missha Signature. This one is a bit heavier than Missha Signature. I love how the cushion hide my un-even skintone without applying concealer all over my face. Usually I put some powder for finish look. Ah I forgot to tell you about the pore hiding. I am not sure if I can call this pore hiding but definitly your face would looks smooth and poreless.

2nd Purchase : Of course, I already buy another one. The Rilakkuma Edition with refill. It was about IDR 200.00

You Might Also Like

0 comments