Cushion

My First Ever Cushion! Missha Signature Essence Cushion Review

08:02:00

Hi~
This time I will talk about Missha Signature Essence Cushion, my first cushion ever :)
Mid-last month I ask my aunt who went Jeju and Seoul to buy me some some Korean product.
Think that I might got to buy with cheaper price than the online local shop (obviously it will be a way cheaper than their original store in Jakarta). So I sent her a few list product that I want to purchase and she got them all! Although there are two products that aren't really my target. This one is one of them.


Originally I want the Missha Signature Essence Cushion Intense Cover because I want a product that has more cover than my Etude House BB cream. But I think it's easily mistaken with the Missha Signature Essence Cushion (I am not the only one who give her a list). The package are mostly the same just different in the outer ring, mine is silver and the intense cover is gold.



Since it is my first cushion, I don't expect anything like I don't have any comparable products lol
Let's begin to review this thing or may I say my first impression. I only use this product twice when I writing this.
I will add some if I found something :)



Packaging :
+ Pretty cover, it's has this pink-purple effect in the transparent plastic in top and silver on the side.
+ Very light
+ The mirror covered by a plastic, a really good thing. I hate scratches in my mirror :)
- All Plastic, for me it feels frail. Specially when I open the cover and feel like I am going to broke the hinge.
- Thick! 2,5 cm.


From the picture above, you can tell the left side whiter than the right side
It has enough coverage for veins in my cheek but not enough for the dark circle.
Very moist , the healthy glowing moist skin. It may feel a little bit too much but after a few minute it become decent.
Looks like shade 21 suits my skin the most, cause I cannot tell what's the different while applying.

Pro
+ Have a nice scent. I am familiar with the scent but cannot remember what the other product is.
+ Has a lot of moisture.
+ Shinny finish
+ Affordable (14.252W or Rp 171.000)

Con
- After a few hours cracked in the problematic area (acceptable though, it's problem area. My dried spot around the nose and mouth.)
- Medium to thin coverage, I don't really see any differences with and without except the glowy look. I do think concealer and powder needed for more coverage.
- 5 hours and looking 60% there.
- Kind of sticky for an hour after applying, since not matte/powdery finish in the first place.
- Transfer a little bit. After an hour I put a sheet of tissue and press slightly on my face and the yellow patch is there.
- Why do I feel the color is yellow-ish, different from etude bb cream. but think in positive way it doesn't really appear white-ish like if I wear lightest sades of Etude's bb cream although I buy the lightest shades (21).

2nd purchase: Not sure.

You Might Also Like

0 comments