hand cream

Nature Republic Hand Cream Exo Xiumin Version

15:47:00

I got this free from my aunt. She bought 6 hand cream and got another 6 free.
She doesn't really know the price since the receipt is gone but when I check into Nature Republic's website, this hand cream price is 6600 won/2 tube or in IDR 78.000/2 tube. Then I check local online shop, they sell about IDR 70-80.000/tube. Wow.... 


I cannot talk a lot about this hand cream because I never had one before and has no expectation.
All I ever use is body lotion, obviously the texture are different. I may said this hand cream absorb faster than any body lotion. 

I need to mention the scent. It is really nice. 
It was written Moisture Baby Powder Scent and it is exactly like that.
The scent is really relaxing, very vivid as is you smell a baby after the bath.
I like how it has an instant result in my skin.
My skin become softer and moisture

About the packaging, I think it is cute and travel friendly. The packaging color is a pastel blue with the Xiumin's character in pink hair. The only reason why I choose this is because of the pink hair with baby pastel blue in the background.
The tube made of a plastic with a flat plastic cap so you can make it stand stright.

Repurchased : Highly yes.

The other version 


You Might Also Like

0 comments