Nail Polish

Tony Moly Tony Nail Paint and Glitter Review

08:26:00

Hello!
This time I am going to review Tony Moly Nail Paint and Nail Glitter.
I bought them at PRJ 2016 (Pekan Raya Jakarta), when they sale the nail polish.
Each only IDR 25.000, usually it banded at IDR 50.000 ~ 75.000 at the store.
So I guess it's a great deal :)

TONYMOLY TONY NAIL PAINT PT03 NEW YELLOW POP
 TONYMOLY TONY NAIL GLITTER GR16 PINK GELLATO
I rarely found a yellow nail polish that suits my taste, usually they are too brownish so the yellow is not pretty at all or too sheer so I need so many layers to make it yellow pop. There are so many POP color like green, tosca, ect. I already have shocking pink so I will pass the pop pink.

I also LOVE GLITTER so much, I find plain nail color only really plain. I likes to add some sparkle in the nail. Although process removing the glitter is something that I hate and hard, I still love it. So when I see this GR16 Pink Gelato, I instantly feel "I need to buy this". So here are the two nail polish by Tony Moly. 

 As you can see the color pigmentation is good, I still need 3 layers to be cover my whole nail tho. But since I will top it with glitters nail polish, I only need 2 layers of plain polish and 1 layer of glitters polish. (Sorry for the messy application)


Let me describe the glitter one. It has white square, pink round, green-yellowish round, blue round and clear polish. Pretty right?

Here my review on this nail polish

Pro :
- Affordable
- Dry Fast
- Vivid Color
- Normal Polish Scent
- Nice packaging, Simple yet ellegant

Con:
- Takes 3 days to start falling apart

2nd Purchase: Yes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments