la girl

Review LA Girl Pro Conceal

20:32:00

Hi!


This time I will review on the famous corrector L.A. Girl. PRO. Conceal.
I heard the corrector do a great job. Orange to conceal dark circle and green for conceal any redness.
Since I have been struggling with my uneven skin around my mouth, dark circle in my eye bag area and redness around my nose (thankfully I had no problem with acne). So I think I might need this corrector. 

Before decided to buy the LA Girl, I also looking for Make Over Camouflage Cream Face Concealer. Make Over has 5 colors in 1 palette, that is a great thing right? for the price also similar with two tube of LA Girl, which are IDR 125.000. Since I am having a hard time to find it online (mostly sold out) and places where I hangout have no Makeover products, I bought the LA Girl.

Not only because of that, I also think LA Girl is the most handy. It comes in small tube with brush at the tip, makes it easier to apply. For quality? I cannot answer because both products reviews are good so I don't need to think about which one is greater. Okay enough with the introduction, let's see my review.

The Products

As soon as the products arrived I open and tried it. 1 things that I realized fast. The texture of the orange corrector and green corrector are different. Orange corrector is thicker than the green corrector, so the orange is harder to blend than the green corrector. is it just me or you guys also experience this?

The testing (top left without bb cream, top right with bb cream)
When I tried it on my face, I don't really find the differences at my eyes bag. I got curious and tried to apply one side with corrector and one side without the corrector. I may say the green corrector do a greater job than the orange. I had no redness leave in my green side so it is good.

Pro :
- Very affordable (only @55k)
- Pigmented, hide well
- No bad Scent 
- Doesn't start breakout
- Little amount will do a great job

Con :
- the brush a little rough for eyes
- I think orange corrector suitable for darker skin

2nd purchase: Yes for the Green, and no for orange (I will try to test it more)

See you at next product...
I ask some products from South Korea when my aunt went there, so highly wait for it..

You Might Also Like

0 comments