Bridal

About The D-Day Part 1

16:20:00

Matrimony
2 months later.......
I know this is super late but better than nothing..

Listing down my vendor for the D-Day:
  • Church at Maria Bunda Perantara
  • Flower Decoration by Ms. Nia in Maria Bunda Perantara Team
  • Lunch by Ny. Hendrawan
  • Choir by Paduan Suara St. Ambrosius
  • Bridal by Eva Bun
  • Bride Make Up by Tiara
  • Photo by Pixels
  • Groom Suit by Harry's Palmer
  • Groom Shoe by ANTTON
  • Bride Nails by Nano Nails
  • Mom's Dress by Evabun & Erlita
  • Wedding Organizer by Sparkling Organizer
  • Dinner Catering by Gloria
  • Cake by Pelangi Cake
  • Decoration by Dazzling
  • Dinner Entertaiment by Alfa Entertaiment
  • Additional Stall by D'Crepes
  • Venue by Wisma Achilles
  • Souvenir by Fine Souvenir
  • Invitation by Toho Cards
Within so many vendor that we have, I want to talk about the decoration for the venue

Dazzling Decoration

Reception
We ask to our reception only to have these fairy lights cover up with semi-transparent fabric, they actually got it right but I expect more fairy lights, this one only 2 string like whaaaatttt? Just Hoping this aren't too pale and sad. I still like it though...
The Gate
I have nothing to say because this meets my request, I want the, tall and not short and wide. I don't need many flowers around it.... This is just perfect

Aisle
I remember ask them to use mini pot for the flower because for this height I think they will cover up our beautiful decoration in the front. This is the minus but overall they are still beautiful and in theme.
The Stage
This actually great, I wish the tile in the side are little fuller, they are just too thin. But hey, they actually remember my wish to cove up the blue carpet with white petal. That is the plus. I love the minimalist style they give us, I had enough with too many flowers and color like the others wedding.

Score : 8/10

Pelangi Cake

The cake
To be honest I cannot review this vendor because I hardly pay attention for this cake on D-Day and not taste it even a bit lol But it looks beautiful and just like the one we request. Their actual cake was in blue theme so I ask them to made it gold with a touch of pink. And plus it was cheap, we got deal with out bridal. I heard most people used them though, so we think we can trust them.

Score : 10/10


The Gala
Because I need to review the other one by one and the lack of time also the picture, it might takes some time to review them.
If you had question about regarding my vendors, you may contact me in person via Instagram @ireneursula. I am open to help you with the information that I had.

See you in the next post.
Ciao!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi Irene, I'm so glad to find this post. Thank you very much for sharing. I'm "in the middle of nowhere" wedding preparation. It means a lot to me. Jesus bless you and your marriage. Levanna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome :)
      Glad I am able to help others.

      Delete
  2. thanks for your info.
    If your looking for a wedding package, zanita wedding is the right choice
    Paket Pernikahan Di Tangerang
    thankyou :)

    ReplyDelete